- ✅ 〖DESIGNED TO KEEP YOUR SHARPENING STONE IN OPTIMAL CONDITION!〗 Over time, your blade sharpener stones naturally grow uneven, making the perfect chop nearly impossible. Keep your sharpening stones flawlessly flat and ready to use in just minutes with AHNR flattening stone!
- ✅ 〖GUARANTEE THE SAFETY SHARPENING〗 Have you ever hurt yourself with a knife? We understand the importance of safety when dealing with sharpening tools. Using angle Guider can holds the knife on the correct angle.
- ✅ 〖Sharpening Whetstone Stoning Angle Guider〗 Ultra Hardened Rubber Blade Guide secures your knife blade firmly in place, while allowing you to hone precision, sharp edges.
- ✅ 〖Flattening Stone〗 Rub the flattening stone against the water stone, back and forth. Do this on a flat surface, and keep both stones wet during the process. Use Plenty of water during the flattening.
- ✅ 〖PERFECT GIFT〗 Get this Polishing Tool is used by everyone from stay at home moms to various professionals or buy this as a PERFECT GIFT for your family & friends.
AHNR Flattening Stone for Leveling Sharpening Stones or Waterstones, Flattening Stone Set Includes Knife Angle Guide
A flattening stone is used to dress stones that are no longer flat enough to sharpen properly.
When the surface of your water stones has become hollow, this stone can be used to quickly flatten it again.
You do this by moving the flattening stone quickly back and forth accross the surface of the water stone.
With these comfortably sized flattening stones, you can very quickly resurface hollowed sharpening stones so that they are flat and true again.
Widely use for whetstone in different grits, such as 400 1000, 1000 4000, 2000 6000, 3000 8000 sharpening stone.
How do I flatten my waterstones?
Step 1: Determine if your waterstone is flat.
Step 2: Mark your stone. Use a pencil to mark lines on your stone.
Step 3: Rub the waterstone over the flattening stone.
Step 4: Check Your Progress. Stop periodically to see if all your pencil marks have worn away.
Added Bonus – Angle Guide
The angle guide is a great way to train yourself in developing the ability to consistently sharpen a knife at the same amount of degrees.
There’s no messing around trying to guesstimate angles as you normally would in freehand sharpening.
A great tool to have on the go, especially if you need to restore a quick bite to your edge!