- ✅ 〖Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone〗 AHNR Whetstone Sharpening Stone is made from professional grade white corundum corrosion & heat resistant, it is also very durable. This stone only requires water, no expensive honing oil needed! It’s a great choice for someone looking for a stone they won’t have to replace.
- ✅ 〖DUAL SIDED SHARPENING〗 Double sided for both Grits both 1000 and 6000, choose the appropriate grit stone according to your knife blade. The Coarse side 1000 to make the edge very sharp, and reflective. The Fine side 6000 is a very fine stone and provides a very polished edge that will cut extremely well.
- ✅ 〖VERSATILE KNIFE SHARPENING STONES〗 This whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished. It can sharp ANY BLADE out there, be it kitchen knives, Hunting Knife Sharpener, Pocket Knife Sharpener, Scissor Sharpener, Chisel sharpener, Blade sharpener, Razor & it can even sharp a axe!
- ✅ 〖GUARANTEE THE SAFETY SHARPENING〗 Keeping that knife’s edge fine will make cooking safer. We understand the importance of safety when dealing with sharpening tools. That’s why we include a nonslip rubber bases, a bamboo stone holder and angle guide in every knife-sharpening kit. Minimize your risk of hazardous slips with AHNR!
- ✅ 〖DESIGNED for ULTRA-PRECISE SHARPENING〗 Even the best knives will eventually lose its cutting edge, and it is important to have a set of sharpening stones that suit your sharpening needs. When you want to guarantee peak performance from top-quality kitchen knives, this is the stone to use—it’s designed for ultra-precise sharpening.
AHNR Knife Sharpening Stone Set – 2 Side Grit 1000/6000 Water Stone, Whetstone Sharpener Stone Set Includes NonSlip Bamboo Base & Angle Guide
Did you know that dull blades are dangerous and can cause messy and unpleasant injuries and accidents?
Have you ever hurt yourself with a knife? Are you willing to spend a short amount of time creating a sharp edge?
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to cut vegetables with a knife as sharp as a professional chef?
To maintain the edge and shine of your knives it’s important to invest in a good sharpening stone.
If you’re looking for a versatile sharpening stone that can be used on all different types of knives, our Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone Set would be a great investment.
- This kit includes a double-sided sharpening stone with two different levels of grit (1000 and 6000), allowing you to hone dull knives or refine sharper ones by simply flipping it over.
- Perfect for the larger chef’s knives, gives a nice working area for any size of knife, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, edges and corners are clearly demarcated
- It also comes with a bamboo base so it won’t slide around when you use it, along with a sharpening guide to help beginners learn the ins-and-outs of their new tool.
- As it is a water stone sharpener, it requires only water to do the job perfectly. What’s more, there is no need to spend additional funds on oils
- This Whetstone allows you to spend less time sharpening edges and more time using them. By having this Whetstone in your kitchen, you will never have to deal with blunt blades again!
Have you ever hurt yourself with a knife?
A knife is arguably the most important tool in the kitchen, but it’s essential that the blade is sharp. When blunt, you have less control and are more likely to see the knife slide off the food, thereby making cooking a more hazardous process.
Keeping that knife’s edge fine will make cooking safer. Using a waterstone is the best way to keep your knife in top condition.
AHNR Waterstones come with different grit counts, indicating the level of coarseness. 1000 grits is ideal for sharpening a knife blade. You can then use 6,000 grit to get a nice polished finished.
Two Side Grit Whetstone
Dual grit combination, premium material fist-class white corundum nice touching, easier and faster honing.
Whetstone Stoning Angle Guide
You can clamp the guider on the back blade and against the sharpener to sharpen your knife
Non-slip bamboo holder
Custom bamboo holder with non-slip silicone base. Ease and safe to use, helpful for regularly honing
Non-slip silicone base
Non-slip concavity design, fixed whetstone in one place. safety sharpening, nice cooking
How to Sharpen Your Knives With a Whetstone
- STEP 1 Submerge the whetstone in water for about 15 to 20 minutes to soak. When there are no more little air bubbles appearing, the stone has absorbed the optimum amount of water.
- STEP 2 Place the whetstone on a cutting board or countertop, with the coarse grit face up. Place nonslip rubber bases or bamboo stone holder underneath the stone to help keep it from sliding.
- STEP 3 With your knife at a 15-25 degree angle, slowly draw the knife down and across the stone in a smooth motion, starting at the heel and finishing at the tip.
- STEP 4 Repeat this action 5 times. You may need to repeat this motion additional times, depending on the dullness of the knife.
- STEP 5 Flip the knife the other side and sharpen the reverse side using the same motion. You should sharpen this side the same number of times as the other side for consistency.
- STEP 6 Return the knife to the original side, but this time draw the knife from the tip to the heel. Repeat this motion 5 times. Flip to the reverse side, and sharpen from tip to heel five times.
- STEP 7 Turn your sharpening stone over to the fine side and repeat steps 1-6. If stone starts to feel too dry, add more water.
- STEP 8 To finish, pull the blade twice at an angle to the cutting edge to remove the last burrs. Your knife should now be really sharp. Rinse off the whetstone and clean off the grinding residue.